Our jobs and our lives have changed significantly in the past two weeks.
Below are a list of resources to support your transition to alternative teaching formats. If you would like to share your thoughts about teaching resources you need, questions you have, or ideas you’d like to share with others, let us know here.
Resources for Chico State Faculty
- Tuesday Tips Archives
- TLP’s Keep Teaching resource page
- Resources from the Virtual Keep Teaching Conference on 3/23/20
- Faculty FAQs regarding virtual teaching tools
- Library Copyright Statement and Fair Use for Remote Teaching
- Zoom chat available with Chico State Librarians
- Free Webinar on Equity-Minded Virtual Teaching on 3/26 at 10 a.m. hosted by CORA
- Free Webinar on Equity and Inclusion in Online Learning on 3/27 at 10 a.m. hosted by AAC&U
- Free Chico State Virtual Sustainability Conference 3/26 – 3/27 (may be a good event for your students to join)